You have to follow some rules while submitting your articles. If, you fail, your article will be rejected. Later you may be banned.
Rules for submitting articles to this website.
1. Submitting your articles does not mean you will be paid any sort of financial compensation. You will not be paid by us or any of our users for free use of your article.
2. Affiliate links Are Not Permitted! – Any articles that you submit may not contain any affiliate links what so ever. If your article does mention other products or websites they must contain a direct link only to that website or product. Continue submission of these type of articles or post may get your account banned
3. In submitting your article(‘s), you irrevocably grant others free usage rights to publish your articles. Said articles may be used in any way by anyone such as but not limited to website publication, ezine publication, magazine publication, web blogs, through RSS syndicated feeds etc.
4. Any articles that you or your staff submit must be 100% your own work – You can not submit articles written by authors other than yourself and your your staff. You may not submit any purchased private label rights articles. All content must be written by you and you must be the sole copyright holder for all articles you submit. Ghost Written articles are ok assuming you are the only person now in ownership of rights to the article in question.
5. Submission of an article does not guarantee that it will be included in our listings – We always reserve all rights to reject any content for any reason.
6. Articles with any spelling or grammar errors will be deleted – It is your job to ensure you only submit professional content, please check your articles before submission.
7. Adult content or links to adult sites are not allowed, all post having adult content and links to adult-oriented websites, including but not limited to websites that include pornography, adult-oriented sexual content, will be rejected. Continuous submission of these type of articles or post may get your account banned – It is your job to ensure you only submit non adult content, please check your articles before submission.
Googlogo Editorial Guidelines: (FORMAT)
- ARTICLE TITLE:
- Your Title MUST Be In Upper and Lower Case Letters With The First Letter of Each Major Word Capitalized.
- We will not accept your TITLE in all CAPS.
- It is not required that you capitalize common words such as “a” – “the” – “to” – “for” etc, we accept these either way.
- We do not accept QUOTES around your entire TITLE.
- Do NOT end your TITLE with a period.
- Please do not submit Microsoft Word smart quotes in your TITLE. This includes quotes, apostrophes, double dashes, and 3 dots in a row. Replace smart quotes with standard quotes/apostrophes/double dashes/or 3 periods in a row.
- Refrain from excessive repetitive punctuation in your TITLE. One exclamation “!” or question mark “?” is enough to make a point.
- We do not allow HTML tags of any kind in your TITLE.
- Your TITLE must begin with the first word flush to the LEFT of the TITLE submission box.
- We do not allow your AUTHOR NAME or any WEBSITE URL to be in your TITLE.
- Your TITLE must not be keyword stuffed (too many redundant keywords used over and over again), but rather should read as a natural language TITLE that any human could easily appreciate. Do not over-optimize your TITLE please.
- We do not allow Prescription Drug names in the title of your article.
- We do not accept One Word as the article TITLE, a MINIMUM of two unique words is required.
- We do not accept articles that use slang terms or profanity in the TITLE.
- We do not accept articles that do not deliver on the article title. You must deliver in the article body on the promises made in the article title.
- TITLE KEYWORD RICHNESS: Your title should be “Keyword Rich.” The first 3-4 words of your TITLE determines the success of the article in terms of how much traffic your article will generate…so choose the first 3-4 words wisely.
- ARTICLE BODY:
- Must be a minimum of 250 words and no more than 5,000 words. For us, an ideal article size is 400-750 words.
- Please do not repeat your TITLE and AUTHOR NAME at the top of the ARTICLE BODY.
- Copyrights must be at the bottom of your article.
- If you include a REPRINT RIGHTS statement in your article, it must be at the BOTTOM of your article.
- Keep in mind our Publisher Terms of Service when you write your reprint rights statement as we will not accept articles that have REPRINT RIGHTS statements that conflict with our posted Author Terms of Service.
- If you sell hard in the ARTICLE BODY by including your URL or product pitch or blatant self-promotion, we will toss your article without notice.
- Your article body MUST deliver on what is promised in the title. We do not accept teaser links or phrases that require a reader to click away from the article or reference another source in order to receive the full benefit of what has been promised.
- But they should not disturb the look and feel of article or site.You can use any HTML tags which are provided while posting an article.
The following HTML TAGS ARE ALLOWED in the ARTICLE BODY:
- <br> is used to force a hard line return. Use this HTML tag to prevent our system from trying to wrap your short sentences together into one paragraph.
- <pre> and </pre> To make a text table look right.
- <blockquote>TO INDENT A PARAGRAPH</blockquote>
- <XMP> and </XMP> are used to display HTML code if you want to show the HTML code but not have our system interpret your code as HTML commands.
- <OL> and <UL> tags to create a NUMBERED LIST or a BULLET POINT list. See the Essential HTML article link below for further instructions on how to implement if this is your first time using these tags. These are OPTIONAL tags as you can always just left justify a numbered list or * asterisks for bullets and it makes your article much simpler to reprint.
HTML TAGS NOTE: Be sure to CLOSE every tag that you OPEN. Common mistakes that an author will make are to OPEN a BOLD tag and then forget to CLOSE it, causing the rest of their article to look BOLDED when they didn’t intend for that.
- The following HTML TAGS ARE NOT ALLOWED in the ARTICLE BODY:
- FONT SIZE changes tags are NOT allowed.
- The <HR> horizontal line tag is NOT allowed.
Microsoft Word Smart Quotes are NOT VALID HTML code. Do not include them in any of your HTML statements (or your article in general if you can help it).
- We do not accept articles that use any ALLOWED HTML in the article body that is not relevant to a specific heading, subheading, or defined text.
- At the very END of your ARTICLE BODY, please help us by removing any excess vertical spaces and do not include any HTML tags that would create or force the creation of additional vertical spaces after the end of your ARTICLE BODY.
- Your article MUST be single spaced, MUST use appropriate paragraph breaks, and MUST use correct formatting for bulleted or numbered lists. We will not accept articles that are not single spaced, that do not use paragraphs to appropriately break up the body text, or that provide bulleted or numbered lists that are not formatted correctly.
- WEBSITE LINKS/URLSThere is a total limit of (4) active or inactive links allowed in the article.
- Maximum of (2) “Self-Serving” active or inactive links/URLs to a website that you own, control, or have an interest in.
- Maximum of (2) active or inactive non-self serving links/URLs to a website that you do not own, control, or have an interest in which adds value to the article.
- We do not accept links formatted with Smart Quotes by using MS WORD.
- We will NOT auto-format URLs that are included in the BODY of your article.
- Your links MAY NOT contain a file to be downloaded of any type.
- We do not knowingly allow any URLs in any of our articles that are banned by Google or if your website engages in questionable SEO practices — we may reject your articles.
- We do not accept articles that have the same ACTIVE link more than once. Do not submit duplicate URLs.
- We do not allow articles which have strategic keyword anchor text links in the body to your domain that do not add informational value to the article. Any use of anchored text links to websites that you own should add value to the article topic rather than stand out as an obvious abuse of anchored text link. The goal with this policy is to be a good net citizen by only allowing articles that add value with the anchored text links rather than for pure SEO reasons. Please limit your anchor text link length to 3 words in an article.
- We will not accept articles with links (in the Article Body or Resource Box) to adult-oriented websites, including but not limited to websites that include pornography, adult-oriented sexual content.
- We do not allow links to websites that are under construction. Websites must be active and have content in order for you to link to them from your article. We will reject your article if it contains a link of this nature.
- EMAIL ‘MAILTO:’ LINKS: We highly recommend including a link to your website but do not advocate including a mailto: or email link to your personal or work email account. Spammers will abuse it. It’s better to include a valid website URL and let potential customers find your email address on your website.
- KEYWORDS:Adding the top keywords related to your article helps us to bring more traffic to your article.
- Please make sure you put a comma between each KEYWORD.
- Ideally, your keywords should be optimized based on the most commonly searched keywords as published by Overture.com for your particular niche. It helps to use a good keyword research tool to help you determine which ones are best to use.
- You should have a minimum of 4-5 keywords and a maximum of 25.
- We do not accept keywords that are completely unrelated to the content of your article.
- ARTICLE CATEGORY or SUB-CATEGORY: Please choose the best category or sub category based on the theme of your article and not the theme of your business. Here are some general hints on how to select the best category for categories that are often confused.
- Home based business articles are only allowed in the Home Based Business category. We do not want to see home based business articles in the BUSINESS category or sub-categories.
- Internet business related articles MUST be under the “Internet & Businesses Online” category or sub-categories. We do not want to see Internet articles under the BUSINESS category or sub-categories.
- MLM or Network Marketing articles can only go under the Home Based Business category.
- We do not accept Home Based Business articles in the Entrepreneurialism sub-category of Business.
- Internet Joint Venture articles should go under Affiliate-Revenue in the Internet & Online Business category.
- Articles on Nutrition should not go in the Weight Loss sub-category, but rather should be in the Nutrition sub-category. Supplement articles should not go in the Nutrition category but rather should be in the Supplements sub-category.
- The Coaching sub-category of Self-Improvement is designed for articles about “how to be a coach” rather than articles about coaching a person on a particular topic.